Our authors receive 100% of their book royalties.
In 2019, we are upping the game - first that new name! Authors will have to negotiate an upfront cash payment for editing, interior book layout, the e-book epub, an author book website, ISBN, and book cover design with Trace, etc... She will help you set up an account with Amazon's KDP to produce the ebook then a paperback. Email: email@example.com
There are quite a number of online resources for finding markets for your creative work. Some, like Submittable, offer the ability to conveniently track your submissions.
- All Freelance offers a market directory with an advanced search feature. It also posts other helpful information focused on the concerns of freelancers.
- The Burry Man Writers Center (Scotland) serves “a worldwide community of writers” and publishes freelance job links, resources for fiction and nonfiction writers, playwrights, and screen writers.
- CBC provides A Guide to Canadian Literary Magazines and Journals open to submissions.
- The Christian Writers Market Guide provides 1,000 listings of publishers, periodicals, specialty markets, conferences, contests and other services including writing courses. A month-to-month subscription to the listing guide is $5.99 a month. A six-month subscription is $3.00 a month, and a twelve-month subscription is $2.99 a month.
- Dark Markets offers lists for horror genre including publishers, contests, magazines and zines.
- Duotrope boasts that its site publishes 7,000 listings of active publishers and agents for writers of fiction, poetry and nonfiction encompassing literary, genre and academic. It also has listings for the visual arts and provides an advanced search feature, a submission tracker, and interviews with editors. There is a free trial period after which you pay $5 a month or $50 a year.
- JBWB (UK) publishes listings for short stories, novels, non-fiction, poetry, agents, small press, US, Australia, and New Zealand.
- The Market List is a resource for genre fiction offering relevant listings including agents.
- Poets & Writers Magazine publishes listings for small presses, literary agents, editors, contests, grants and awards.
- Speculative Literature Foundation promotes speculative fiction and publishes relevant market listings.
- Writers Write shares a list of paying markets.
|right click to save and enlarge|
Update on Kindle:
Kindle Create Now Also Available in Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
- Creating a new comic from a PDF
- Editing your Kindle Create eBook with the .kcb file
- Adding Guided View panels to your eBook
- Previewing and publishing your eBook
We launched Kindle Create in December and
thousands of KDP authors have since used Kindle Create to help them
publish their eBooks. Thanks to their feedback, the latest version of
Kindle Create now includes support for formatting eBooks written in
French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch languages, in
addition to English. The Kindle Create interface is also available in
these languages. With Kindle Create you can:
Kindle Create works with .doc and .docx
files exported from any source, including Microsoft Word, Apple Pages,
Google Docs, and other applications. It also supports creation of
interactive textbooks from PDFs. Kindle Create is available for PC
(Windows 7 and above) and MacOS (10.11 and above).
More information about Kindle Create is available here.
- Automatically find chapter titles and create a Kindle table of contents
- Review and select visual themes designed to suit the genre of your eBook
- Preview your eBook to see what readers will see—and make the changes you want
- Quickly format using various book elements like First paragraph, blockquote, separators and more
For any questions or feedback, please click here to contact us.
Preview and validate your books faster with Kindle Previewer 3!
You can now use Kindle Previewer to get a bird’s eye view of your book
and quickly validate the overall layout. When Enhanced Typesetting is
enabled for your book, you can preview pages as adjustable thumbnails,
allowing you to validate your book faster than before. The new update
For more information, click here to visit our help page.
- Review multiple pages at once, with the ability to adjust the size of the preview pages to your preference.
identify and preview key aspects of your Enhanced Typesetting enabled
book, such as images, links, tables, lists, drop caps and table of
Kindle Direct Publishing Team
You can now use Kindle Previewer to get a bird’s eye view of your book and quickly validate the overall layout. When Enhanced Typesetting is enabled for your book, you can preview pages as adjustable thumbnails, allowing you to validate your book faster than before. The new update lets you:
Here’s what the author "sell sheet" needs: